Kevin A Kent
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Kevin is a respected Real Estate Professional with Villa Real Estate based in Newport Beach, California. Kevin prides himself on having extensive knowledge of the real estate market, sophisticated negotiation skills, innovative marketing technologies and unparalleled client rapport. He is known for his friendly demeanor, integrity, and professionalism.
Kevin was raised in San Diego, California. He was an accomplished musician and agent for the Musicians Union at the age of 19. After studying music composition at SDSU he went on to become an entrepreneur and sales executive in the electronic music business. First in Silicon Valley and then to Santa Cruz and Hollywood in the 1980’s. Working for an Apple company at the Record Plant Recording Studios with sister studios on the lot of Paramount Studios, he helped launch the brand in Hollywood. Moving to Orange County to raise his children, who are now adults finishing college.
Kevin began buying and selling properties as personal investments in the early 1980’s when interest rates were at an astounding 15%. He personally bought and sold a dozen homes before getting his real estate license. In the early 2,000’s he had fun flipping houses in the mountains. His skilled eye for finding undervalued properties that needed a facelift was his key to success. Kevin’s areas of expertise encompass all price ranges including multimillion-dollar luxury estates, entry-level homes, condos, investment properties and buildable land.
His hi-tech sales and marketing background taught him the importance of effective and distinctive marketing with the brands or properties he represents. His reputation for presenting his clients with unique opportunities has helped him generate an international client base from China, Switzerland, and England. Kevin joined forces with Villa Real Estate because of the teams superb marketing vision, infrastructure, and reputation across multiple markets.
Kevin along with his wife of almost 25 years raised their children in Irvine. The families love of the water caused him to live on the south lake and they know the beaches of the gold coast as well as any native can. Kevin spends his spare time with his family following Orange County baseball, photography and writing from novels to movie scripts. He has written several feature films and even directed a romantic comedy feature shot mostly in Crystal Cove. The art of “story-telling” and knowing the local history and stories is essential to selling the emotional values of a new home to live in.
KEVIN’S AFFILIATIONS & AWARDS…
- California Real Estate Sales and Brokers License, #01992269
- California Licensed Real Estate Professional since 2015
- Founding Board member of the Producer’s Guild of America, PGA
- Specializing in Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Newport Coast, Laguna Beach, Irvine and San Juan Capistrano properties.
- Specializing in luxury estates, family homes, and investment properties.
- Author of “Buying and Selling Real Estate” for Southern California
- “Rookie of the Year” for Southern California, Keller Williams
- Member of the Orange County Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of the Southern California Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of the Orange County Association of Realtors®
- Member of the California Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®