There are questions you should ask yourself before heading out on that adventure. Here’s some that we think are very important. Some of these come out in conversation with us. But think ahead.
- Is there a particular area of the city you prefer? ________________
- How many bedrooms? Bathrooms_______ Sq. Ft.? ________
- Any Special Family Considerations? Children? Downstairs Bdrm?
- Do you own now? Y/ N Renting? Y/N Rental Amount?
- How soon do you want to move?
- Must you sell or complete the lease period before buying? Y/N How Long?
- Have you seen any homes/investment properties that you like? Y / N
- If yes, why didn’t you buy?
- What is your price range?
- Are you pre-qualified for a loan? What Range? $
- Who prequalified you?
- How much down payment do you have $
- Is there anyone else who will be helping you make the decision?
- Where are you employed? Spouse?
- What times are you available to look at properties?
- How do you like us to communicate? phone? text? E-mail?
- What is the best time to contact you? Number?Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice or Text: 949-385-2265.